Proposition & Rules
Tournament system: 20 teams, divided in 4 groups of 5 teams
Playing time: 2 x 20 minutes
Every team will play at least 5 games. 7 games is maximum
Rules: International IIHF hockey rules + rule about hockey WITHOUT CONTACT
The player has to wear a minimal hockey armour.
Cup is an AMATEUR tournament.
- players who play in leagues organized by national hockey associations who are 16 years and older.
- players who played for junior or men teams in two best leagues in any country for 3 or more years or are still registered as players.
- players participating in European university hockey league EUHL in this or last season(2016/2017 and 2015/2016).
- players who played hockey in juniors or higher and are still registered/listed in their national associations as players.
- Players who played in top national league in men's category, players who played lower national leagues and are younger than 45 years (player has to be retired for at least 3years)
- Welcomed are all amateur and hobby hockey players
- GOALIE RULE: Restriction for goalies doesn't apply. The only rule is that goalie couldn't participate in any of two best leagues organized by national associations.
Till the end of 2017 - 700 €
15.10.2017 - 31.12.2017
1. round of registratiom
Till the end of January 2018 - 800 €
1.1.2018 - 31.1.2018
2. round of registratiom
Till the end of March - 900 €
1.2.2018 - 31.3.2018
3. round of registratiom
Last chance of registration.
The prize if a final payment for a whole team and it is mandatory to pay it until 21st day of registration acceptation via email from our side.
Registration is binding. In case od quiting attendance at the tournament you have to pay cancellation payment:
- before31.12.2017 - 25%
- before15.2.2017 - 50%
- before31.03.2017 -75%
- po 31.03.2017 - team will not get any refund
Amatérsky hokej, o.z.
Struková 24, 82105 Bratislava
Dávid Benedig +421 907 466 666
Roman Cíbik +421 948 566 233
Lukáš Řezanina +421 905 181 359